Diving certification course in Lanzarote
Many of the ocean’s best dive sites have artificial reefs, or wrecks that have sunk through the ages. This program gives you the skills and knowledge required to safely scuba dive above and around these underwater treasures. You will earn the SSI Wreck Diving certification after completing this program.
- Minimum Age:10 years old.
- Certification prerequisites:Open Water Diver.
- Academic sessions:online training.
- Pool/Confined water sessions:1 optional.
- Open water dives:2.
- Maximum training depth:Varies with age.
- Suggested duration:6-10 hours.
- Medical certificate required (less than 2 years).
- Hyperbaric doctor option available at the dive center (€45).