Night diving and limited visibility
Diving certification course in Lanzarote
This program provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited visibility conditions. Some of the ocean’s most amazing creatures only come out at night, so your dive doesn’t have to end when the sun goes down. You will learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized equipment, and how to communicate and dive with a buddy at night or in limited visibility. You will earn the SSI Night Diving and Limited Visibility Specialty certification after completing this program.
- Minimum age:10 years old.
- Certification prerequisites:Open Water Diver.
- Academic sessions:online learning.
- Pool/Confined water sessions:optional.
- Open Water Dives:2.
- Maximum training depth:varies by age.
- Suggested duration:6-10 hours.
- Medical certificate required (less than 2 years).
- Hyperbaric doctor option available at the dive center (€45).