Search & recovery
Diving certification course in Lanzarote
This program provides the skills and concepts required to safely plan and conduct search and recovery dives. You will learn about search patterns, specialized dive plans, underwater communication, and how to recover small to medium-sized objects using specialized equipment like lift bags. You will earn the SSI Search and Recovery Specialty certification after completing this program.
SpecialtySearch & recovery
- Minimum age:12 years old.
- Certification prerequisites:Open Water Diver.
- Academic sessions:online learning.
- Pool/Confined water sessions:1 mandatory before open water dive.
- Open water dives:2.
- Maximum training depth:varies with age.
- Suggested duration:6-10 hours.