Diving certification course in Lanzarote
This program provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably navigate underwater during a dive. You will learn how to use a compass and natural navigation techniques, estimate distance, basic navigation patterns and how to leave and return to a designated point. You will earn the SSI Navigation Specialty certification after completing this program.
- Minimum age:10 years old.
- Certification prerequisites:Open Water Diver.
- Academic sessions:online learning.
- Pool/Confined water sessions:optional.
- Open water dives:2.
- Maximum training depth:varies with age.
- Suggested duration:6-10 hours.
- Medical certificate required (less than 2 years).
- Hyperbaric doctor option available at the dive center (€45).