Enriched air Nitrox
Diving certification course in Lanzarote
The SSI Enriched Air Nitrox program will teach you how to safely plan and dive with enriched air mixtures of up to 40% oxygen. Diving with enriched air can increase your no-decompression limits, increase your safety, and reduce the required length of your surface intervals when compared to air. You will earn the SSI Enriched Air Nitrox 32% or 40% certification after completing this program.
- Minimum age:10 years old.
- Certification prerequisites:Open Water Diver if in-water training is included.
- Academic sessions:online learning.
- Pool/Confined water sessions:optional.
- Open water dives:optional.
- Maximum training depth:optional.
- Suggested duration:6-10 hours.
- Specialized equipment:knowledge program.
- Medical certificate required (less than 2 years).
- Hyperbaric doctor option available at the dive center (€45).