Emergency First Response
This course is focused on building confidence to respond in a medical emergency. Learn to follow steps for emergency care and practice applying skills in a relaxed learning environment.
EFR courses meet the CPR and first aid training requirements
for the PADI Rescue Diver course and all professional-level ratings.
PADI Instructors must be also Emergency First Response instructors.
The EFR courses are internationally recognized medical guidelines for emergency care.
What will you learn?
Primary Care (CPR) You’ll practice eight skills:
- Help patients who aren’t breathing.
- Help patients have no heartbeat.
- Help patients may have a spinal injury, may be in shock or who may have serious bleeding.
Secondary Care (First Aid): assitsthis course teaches how to provide first aid to reduce pain and reduces the risk of further harm.
- To different injuries and illnesses.
- Practice bandaging and splinting.
- Care for Children: You learn to help infants and children with medical emergencies.
- Learn to help and sign up for an EFR course now
PADI CoursesEmergency First Response
- EFR and First Aid.
- Duration: 2 days.
- Required for PADI Rescue Diver.