Diving certification course in Lanzarote
This program gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world, in a confined water and open water setting – without committing to a longer certification program. If you decide to become an Open Water Diver within six months of completing your Basic Diver program, your first open water dive will be credited as one of the required training dives.
- Minimum age:10 years old.
- Certification prerequisites:None.
- Academic sessions:Basic Diver.
- Open water dives:2.
- Maximum training depth:12 meters / 40 feet.
- Suggested duration:2 hours.
- Medical certificate required (less than 2 years).
- Hyperbaric doctor option available at the dive center (€45).
- Book Now