PADI RESCUE DIVER
Diving certification course in Lanzarote
The PADI Rescue Diver is described by scuba divers as the most challenging and rewarding course they’ve ever taken.
Learn how to prevent and manage problems in the water, develop your confidence as a diver, know that you can help others.
It is a very serius course but you will have loads of fun in between the focused learning.
PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation
Adventure Dive may enroll in a Rescue Diver course.
Also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months or you can get it during the rescue diver course.
You will learn:
- How to deal with dive emergencies
- Knowledge development and rescue exercises,
- What to look for and how to respond.
You will practice your knowledge and skills During the rescue scenarios.
The rescue diver include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
You can start now your Rescue Diver Online with PADI’s eLearning.
What scuba gear will you use?
You will use your scuba equipment and will need a pocket mask, oxygen unit, floats, marker buoys and CPR mannequins and first aids kit.
You can go the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating or choose to start you scuba diving career with the PADI Dive Master.
Advanced divingPADI Rescue Diver
- Duration: 2 to 3 days.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver required.
- Minimum age: 15 years old and 12 for the PADI junior
- Medical certificate within 1 year