Diving certification course in Lanzarote
This program gives you the skills and experience required to safely lead groups of certified divers, and is the first step towards an exciting career as an SSI Dive Professional without requiring you to complete an instructor program. Professional Dive Guides can work for SSI Dive Centers, guiding dives in a variety of environments and conditions. You will earn the SSI Dive Guide certification after completing this program.
- Minimum Age:15 / 18 if active status.
- Certification Prerequisites:Advanced Adventurer, diver Stress & Rescue certification.
- 40 logged dives,.
- Certification or equivalent experience: Navigation, Night & Limited Visibility, Deep Diving.
- Academic Sessions:Varies.
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions:Varies.
- Open Water Dives:10 or at least 50 total.
- Maximum Training Depth:40 meters / 130 feet.
- Suggested Duration:35 – 45 hours5 horas.
- Medical certificate required (less than 2 years).
- Hyperbaric doctor option available at the dive center (€45).