If you want to learn to scuba dive or you want to go beyond your diving education, you can choose e-learning as the best way to develop the teorical part of you course whenever you want.
This is a flexible way to fit your dive course into your busy schedule. You can get started immediately with the knowledge development part of the course and work at your own rhythm using the PADI eLearning® system that allows you to learn anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
With PADI eLearning :
- You can learn with a complete interactive and dynamic program.
- You have access to the material for one year, and unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Contact us any time you have a question about what you’re learning.
- Contact us when you want to start your scuba diving lessons.
By completing knowledge development online, you’re ready to meet with your instructor and start having fun in the water.
The price to finish the Open Water diver course with Confined water Sessions and the Open Water dives is 280 €
You can also do e-learning PADI with the folowing courses: PADI Advanced Open Water diver, PADI rescue Diver, PADI Enriched Air, PADI Dive Master and PADI Underwater Photography.
PADI E-learningPADI Courses
- Theory online
- Theoretical Open Water Diver
- Practical part once approved
No seas tímid@
Si tienes alguna pregunta no dudes en escribirnos