PADI Scuba Diver course
The PADI Scuba Diver course is for people who are short on time but really want to become a diver. This course is an intermediate step for the Open Water Diver certification.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet under the direct supervision of a PADI professional
- PADI Scuba Divers can rent or buy scuba equipment
- Padi Scuba Divers can get ivolved in dive activities if these activities are supervised by a professional
- Continue with their dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification
To start a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course):
- Must be 10 years old or older
- Adequate swimming skills are necessary
- Need to be in good physical health.
Don´t need prior experience in scuba diving but they can try it first with the Discover Scuba Diving program.
What will you learn?
1st: Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to learn and understand the principles of scuba diving.
2nd: Confined water sections 4 and 5.
3rd: Just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
Get started by registering for Open Water Diver Online with PADI’s eLearning.
Next Step: PADI Open Water Course
- €295PADI Scuba Diver
- Maximum depth: 12 metres
- Less time than PADI OWD
- Using all the diving equipment