PADI SCUBA DIVER
Diving certification course
Are you short on time?, this course might be right for you.
The PADI Scuba Diver course is for people who are short on time but really want to become a diver. This course is an intermediate step for the Open Water Diver certification.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet under the direct supervision of a PADI professional
- PADI Scuba Divers can rent or buy scuba equipment
- Padi Scuba Divers can get ivolved in dive activities if these activities are supervised by a professional
- Continue with their dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification
To start a PADI Scuba Diver course (or Junior Scuba Diver course):
- Must be 10 years old or older
- Adequate swimming skills are necessary
- Need to be in good physical health.
Don´t need prior experience in scuba diving but they can try it first with the Discover Scuba Diving program.
What will you learn?
1st: Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to learn and understand the principles of scuba diving.
2nd: Confined water sections 4 and 5.
3rd: Just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
Get started by registering for Open Water Diver Online with PADI’s eLearning.
Next Step: PADI Open Water Diver Course
BeginnerPADI Scuba Diver
- Maximum depth: 12 metres
- Less time than PADI OWD
- Using all the diving equipment
- Medical certificate within 1 year