PADI Open Water Diver course
Diving certification course in Lanzarote
Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to do scuba diving, this is where it starts.Get your first certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course.
To start PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course): Must be 10 years old or older. Need adequate swimming skills need to be in good physical health. Don´t need previous experience with scuba diving.
What will you learn in this diving course?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists in:
- Knowledge development to learn and understand the principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn scuba skills that will teach you to deal with the equipment and with the environment
- Open Water Dives to learn to dive and explore the underwater world
You can start learning scuba diving now with Open Water Diver Online
What scuba gear will you use?
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
Next step: After you get your Open Water Diver Certificate, you can go further enrolling on the adventures in diving program and get the adventures in diving certificate or the Advanced Open Water Diver.
BeginnerPADI Open water diver
- Maximum depth: 18 metres
- Duration: 3 days
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Medical certificate within 1 year