PADI Dive Master course
Love scuba diving? Take the PADI Divemaster course in Lanzarote and do scuba diving as a career.
The PADI Divemaster course is the first level of professional training.
You will work very close with a PADI Instructor and you will fine-tune your dive skills, refine your rescue skills to learn how to anticipate and easily solve common problems.
You’ll get more dive knowledge, management, and supervision abilities so you become the leader to divers everywhere.
As a PADI Divemaster, you will supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training.
PADI Rescue Divers who are at least 18 years old may enroll in the PADI Divemaster course.
What you need to become a PADI Divemaster:
Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to get certification.
What will you learn as a PADI Divemaster?
- How to be a leader and take charge of dive activities.
- Extended scuba diving knowledge
- Waterskills at the demonstration level.
- Exercises and workshops.
- Skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities.
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster.
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers.
- Diver safety and risk management.
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills.
- The business of diving and your career.
- Awareness of the dive environment.
- Dive setup and management.
- Mapping an open water site.
- Conducting dive briefings.
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive.
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course.
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs.
Start learning now with Divemaster Online PADI’s eLearning option.
What scuba gear will you use: your own basic scuba equipment including a dive computer, a dive knife, compass, floats, marker buoys, lift bags and slates.
PADI Dive masterAdvanced diving
- At least 40 logged dives
- A medical statement
- EFR,CPR and First Aid training within the past 24 months.