Dry suit diving
Diving certification course in Lanzarote
This program provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably dive while using a dry suit. You will learn the special requirements for dry suit diving, how to use your new equipment, the benefits of a dry suit, and how to deal with emergency situations that are unique to dry suit diving. You will earn the SSI Dry Suit Diving Specialty certification after completing this program.
SpecialtyDry suit diving
- Minimum age:10 years old.
- Certification prerequisites:Open Water Diver.
- Academic sessions:6.
- Pool/Confined water sessions:1 mandatory before Open Water Dive.
- Open water dives:2.
- Maximum training depth:30 meters / 100 feet (12-14 year-old: 18 meters / 60 feet).
- Medical certificate required (less than 2 years).
- Hyperbaric doctor option available at the dive center (€45).