The SSI Scuba Rangers Program is a club that offers numerous diving activities for children ages 8 – 12. Safety is a top priority and Scuba Rangers programs are only taught by specially trained instructors in a pool, or under confined water conditions in a protected area up to a maximum depth of 5 meters. You will earn the Scuba Rangers recognition rating.
- Minimum Age:8 years old.
- Certification Prerequisites:None.
- Academic Sessions:1.
- Pool/Confined Water Sessions:Varies.
- Open Water Dives:Pool / Confined Water only.
- Maximum Training Depth:5 meters / 15 feet.
- Medical certificate required (less than 2 years).
- Hyperbaric doctor option available at the dive center (€45).